Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day Eight To a Body You Love

Are you loving the journey or are you still beating yourself up for where you currently are? Enjoy where you are because it's where you are meant to be for right now. Positively expect the mental, emotional, physical and spiritual changes you desire.

Today, I'll share with you one of my favourite channels on YouTube. As a new mum, I don't have a lot of time to work out, 20 minutes, sometimes 30 if Darius has eaten well and is enjoying his nap. You would think as a Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor that it wouldn't take much for me to get motivated for my own workout, but even I need a little boost some days.

When I was working in the gym training clients and teaching up to 6 classes a week, I needed someone to create my workout for me and push me beyond what I thought I could or wanted to do. I had two GREAT trainers.

Unfortunately, I'm not coordinated enough to get to the gym. Also, now that I'm home most the time, but with very little SPARE time, I need a workout that's already planned for me and will kick my butt in the shortest amount of time.

Meet Rebekah "Bex" Borucki and check out her channel on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/genghisgirl or visit her website: bexlife.com.

On her channel you'll find AMAZING Tabata style workouts that are efficient and effective. The best part is, most of the workouts use your own body weight - no fancy equipment needed.

"Bex" or "GenghisGirl" as I like to call her, has tons of energy. She's a trainer herself with THREE kids - check out her AMAZING body! She's a Cancerian like me, not that that makes your workouts any better, but I really dig her and she's got TONS of videos you can search through.

If you're short on time and need some motivation, check her out. It's one of the best fitness channels on YouTube.

1 comment:

  1. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! Visit Activeman for more health tips

    ReplyDelete