Friday, June 26, 2009

Updates!


Hello everyone,

It's been awhile. It's been an exciting last 30 days.

Since my last post, I have become an Ambassador for Lululemon's Square One location in Mississauga. I didn't get one Lou Lou, but I got another. Coincidence? I think not.

I've also just been awarded Instructor of the Year for GoodLife's Mississauga Region. The Top 5 Instructors of Year will be released at the GoodLife Awards Gala in August at the Can-Fit Pro conference. The Top Instructor of The Year wins a trip to New Zealand to take classes with our Elite Master Trainers at Les Mills. G, Rachael, see you in New Zealand. I'm practicing my thank you speech now.

I'll be heading to Winnipeg next week to do an exclusive IntenSati class. So, if you're in the city, contact Sonia Lemoine for details (sonialemoine@shaw.ca). Once I have more info, I'll post it here and on my FB and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment