Wednesday, August 19, 2009

SPECIAL HOSTESS BONUS! ALL 4GET YOUR NEW SPA INDULGENCE COLLECTION FOR only $24.95!!


Hold you show (Min. $300.00) August 23 to September 6 and you will be the first to receive all
4 of our long awaited Natural Spa products!
Collection includes: Body Wash $22.50 CDN, Exfoliating Sugar Scrub: $36.00 CDN, Body Souffle: $22.50 CDN, Body Butter Balm: $28.00 CDN. All yours for only $24.95!

I can't begin to tell you who intoxicating the scent is! Think 'creamsicle'! (Orange/Vanilla)

You will love the quality of these amazing products. See flyer below! Be one of the very
few who will receive this special offer! Even our consultants paid more!

YOU'LL THANK ME WHEN YOU GET YOUR PRODUCTS! ONLY A FEW DATES LEFT!!!!
September for most of us is like a '2nd New Year!' Let's celebrate together and be one of the first to get these amazing products!

At Aloette we have been anxiously awaiting them for 2 years and I can tell you they were worth the wait!

WOW!!! I just used the body wash, sugar scrub and the soufflĂ© and it is all to die for!! The soufflĂ© is the best moisturizer I’ve ever used.
It is thick until you work it in your hands then it just melts. The scent is amazing too!! This is going to be such a huge seller Deborah...
I can’t wait to introduce it to my shows in a few weeks!! My skin is incredibly soft!!
I’m so excited!! Andrea

You can see from Andrea's testimony we KNOW you'll love these products! Everyone who has even just smelled them is thrilled!

What are you waiting for? Call me or email aliza.blair@gmail.com to book your show today! You don't want to miss out on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment