Friday, May 15, 2009

The Art of Pivoting

Well, my journey to being Lou Lou Magazine Smart Set's "IT GIRL" is done. I really enjoyed the process. I'm so blessed to have so many people who were on the journey with me and voting everyday. I'm so honoured and blessed to have been one of 15 finalists out of 3500 entrants. I'm so honoured, blessed and grateful to have made it to the Top 8.
I do have my favourite and will continue to vote for her and that is Brianne Hobson because she's from Oak Bluff, Manitoba!

I call this post "The Art of Pivoting" because I could steep in my disappointment or I could move on to my next venture. If you know me, you know that I already have my eyes on the horizon. I never stay in a valley for too long. So, what do you do when things don't go your way? Do you stay in the valley, or do you move on to the next peak? Talk to me.

Have a wonderful long weekend.

With love and gratitude,

Aliza

No comments:

Post a Comment