Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"IT GIRL" Update


We're in week two of the "IT GIRL" contest and I tell you, I have a really good feeling about this. I say "we" because we (you the voters and me) are in this together. It's because of your efforts that we are making this happen.


One thing this contest has reiterated to me is that you have nothing to lose and everything to gain for any situation or experience. Laugh in the face of fear. Get out of your comfort zone because you have no idea what's on the other side of it. Ten out of ten times it's usually something amazing.


Thank you for continuing to vote. Three potential "IT GIRLS" will be eliminated this week.


Keep me in it to win it. AND...Don't forget to send me your nomination for who should receive the opportunity to share this shopping spree with me.


With love and gratitude,

Aliza

No comments:

Post a Comment